Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 6

So, I may have failed to mention that the night before the surgery, my wallet was lost/stolen. Of course, I didn't figure this out until 5:30am on Tuesday when I needed to be at the hospital at 6am. Ugh. I was able to muster up the energy to cancel the two cards I know I had in the wallet on day 2 post-op, but haven't really done much about it since then. Last night Greg took me to the mall to buy a new wallet. That was when I realized that I was NOT ready for public showing. Being in the mall was overwhelming and exhausting and I had never been so excited to make it home and climb back onto the couch.

Today, I have to make my way into the bank because they wouldn't replace my ATM card over the phone. Grrrr....REALLY?!? So that is my outing for the day.

My other plans for the day are to try and write down everything I think I had in my wallet that needs to be replaced and then maybe a short walk. Yesterday was a big day - having taken a long walk and a trip to the mall really took it out of me. Today is also Greg's last day at home with me, so it will be nice to just have some downtime with him before he heads back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Roz, I heard! In my pictures at dinner, it was sitting on the table in front of you... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it turns up! ~ Mindy

    ReplyDelete